ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back I got a $10 target gift card after I sign up, with my online purchase of $25 or more from sephora. (you can order from any online site) I got more than $150 cash back in check from all the purchases I made online! :)

Saturday, June 6, 2009

eotd & swatches from CVS.

a look I've done yesterday. & It's my first time wearing fake eyelashes >.>
(right click tab for full view)






Cosmetics I used


SWATCHES

Made some swatches I've bought a week ago from CVS ^^ (i know its late right) I'm lazy. LOL.
(right click tab for full view)

REVLON
Illuminance Creme Shadow (Wild Orchids 01)

they're not glittering, but shimmering/illumining. the last one is actually a darker purple... idk it came out like that =\


Illuminance Creme Shadow (Not Just Nudes 04)

I use the 1st & 3rd one for contouring/highlighting my nose


Maybelline Color Stiletto
Accenting cream eyeshadow

they stay on pretty well.. sorry can't really see well ><"


Prescriptive
Blush

I use this for highlighting my cheekbone, forehead, chin, nose too.
not too much tho, just lightly apply, or else it'll look over shimmering, & who whats that?


I went to the Coney Island Aquarium.. & its CRAPP! $17 a person! Dammit.. should've went to the Botanic Garden

post signature


9 comments:

Ayame Saturday, June 06, 2009 5:20:00 PM  

Good the makeup looks...^^
I will try..=P

mzkrystall Saturday, June 06, 2009 7:32:00 PM  

ur banner is cuute! btw ur eyes are so pretty!

Shopn'Chomp Saturday, June 06, 2009 9:13:00 PM  

Love the new look! You are so cute ;)

applecider918 Saturday, June 06, 2009 9:40:00 PM  

ooh! the blush looks very lovely.

Aralka Sunday, June 07, 2009 1:46:00 AM  

Yay!
You look totally gorgeous. I love your eyes.
And hey! I have the same masscara ^^
I like it.
You too?

XXX
Julia

eternal.happiness Sunday, June 07, 2009 9:52:00 AM  

How cute, your pictures are :) The hello kitty background makes it hard to see the actual swatches n pictures but its still cute :)

MEii Thursday, June 11, 2009 2:06:00 AM  

u look great with n without the false lashes!

i've been craving the revlon cream shadow but in twilight for a long time i should really jst drop by the store to get it since its really close to my house. lol

Monika Dubska Sunday, June 21, 2009 1:09:00 AM  

Your skin is flawless! Your blog is so organised and easy to look at, Im so happy I found it :)

Monika ♥

muschi Sunday, June 28, 2009 7:27:00 PM  

oh my god, looks cute on you,
i dont even know how to apply them properly ;(

About

My photo
Beautyblogger. Passion for Makeup, Fashion & FOOD! I'm just a girl who loves to share everything =)

Calender

Loading...