ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back I got a $10 target gift card after I sign up, with my online purchase of $25 or more from sephora. (you can order from any online site) I got more than $150 cash back in check from all the purchases I made online! :)

Sunday, June 7, 2009

fake eyelashes [before&after photos]

I recently found a eyelash brushes download. Whenever I need fake lashes on my eyes I can just photoshop them, LOL.
(always right click tab for full & clearer view)




What you guys think? Look real fake lashes or photoshoped? can't really tell right? hahaha!
(when i use photoshop, I don't photoshop my face shape or make my eyes look bigger, my eyes are like that. I find doing that makes the person more fake, so what if you look kawaii, pretty, big eyes in photos? The people who know you in real life knows you edited them. So I think its pointless.

Everyone have some parts of their body that they don't like.. even if they're pretty. Every girl have at least one thing they don't like about their body. & me? I hate my nose ><". I want those long narrow noses like celebs have~ I only use photoshop to change the effect of the pic, writing, cropping, ect.. u get the idea. ) whoever wants the download for this eyelash brush, comment below & I'll send you a link to it =)

post signature


14 comments:

Dana Yoshimizu Sunday, June 07, 2009 5:16:00 PM  

omg, send me the link, those lashes (especially in that first picture) look great!

applecider918 Sunday, June 07, 2009 6:15:00 PM  

That's so cool! except, I don't have photoshop so I can't ask for the link, but jeez, what a difference, it really makes your eyes pop!

Pop Champagne Sunday, June 07, 2009 7:13:00 PM  

lol that's awesome! Though I think that you look great with your natural eyelashes! :D

Saint Sunday, June 07, 2009 7:46:00 PM  

Wow, I think they look like realistic fake lashes hehe!

eternal.happiness Monday, June 08, 2009 9:22:00 AM  

send me the brush pls:)
so pretty in your photoss...

♡ Nic Nic ♡ Monday, June 08, 2009 10:42:00 AM  

woah your nose looks fine! i think the false lashes look great photo-shopped. it would save hassle of applying the real thing :P

Stacieee Monday, June 08, 2009 8:35:00 PM  

Gosh girl~ your lashes area already long haha now they are super long <3

Pop Champagne Tuesday, June 09, 2009 6:34:00 AM  

haha hope you consider joining! I just posted a bunch of Guess pictures of her because they are so cheese-tastic! ;)

miss wiggle Tuesday, June 09, 2009 10:08:00 PM  

My gosh! You have a beautiful blog!!! And beautiful skin too!!! xD xD ~

MEii Thursday, June 11, 2009 2:02:00 AM  

omg tats is so cool!
&&.i totally agree with you, i only use photoshop to add deco, words, & effects to my pic, there really is no point of editing how ur features look like. Gotta love urself from how u look no matter what cuz tats who u r

ko0ty Friday, June 12, 2009 3:27:00 PM  

Found you on Soompi... you're so pretty! =)

✿Ji✿ Saturday, June 13, 2009 2:13:00 PM  

Whoaaaaa? This eyelash creator looks amazing...and really natural!♥
Do you need PS to use it? I really wanna try out!*-*

The glasses actually belong to a gay friend of mine!xD
I don't know where he got it...I believe it was a gift...;_;

Blair Saturday, June 13, 2009 2:47:00 PM  

You look like you have falsies on - it doesn't look photoshopped at all!

Sassy Jadore Monday, June 15, 2009 4:24:00 PM  

Hey sweetie~
I found your blog from INNERCHILD. Cute blog. I luv that last photo alot and the hairstyle. Looking Fabulous. =)I would so luv to have long eye lashes and that's a cool program to get them. hehe.

About

My photo
Beautyblogger. Passion for Makeup, Fashion & FOOD! I'm just a girl who loves to share everything =)

Calender

Loading...