ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back I got a $10 target gift card after I sign up, with my online purchase of $25 or more from sephora. (you can order from any online site) I got more than $150 cash back in check from all the purchases I made online! :)

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back from vermont!

Hi guys! Sorry for this late update! I've been back from Vermont for about almost 2 weeks. Had to adjust things & shopping of course! I'll post some pics I took.






I got alot of hauls and stuff to show you. clothing/makeup/& i bought clarisonic! I don't know if it'll help my skin to look better but I like the fact that it cleans 6x more than regular cleansers. Okay, stay tune!

post signature

6 comments:

Shopn'Chomp Thursday, September 03, 2009 10:25:00 PM  

Cute pics :) Love those glasses on you.

Summer Darling Friday, September 04, 2009 8:09:00 AM  

cute photos u have!!!! how i wish i have your clear skin

-elle♡ Friday, September 04, 2009 6:01:00 PM  

cute pics
your skin is flawless

MEii Friday, September 04, 2009 10:48:00 PM  

nice pics!
looking forward to see ur hauls!

Pop Champagne Sunday, September 06, 2009 4:51:00 PM  

Awww cute photos and you have great complexion! Yumm Ben and Jerry's hehe everytime I finish one of those it puts me in a sugar coma and I need a nap!

Ken Monday, September 07, 2009 12:35:00 PM  

ur very cute!

About

My photo
Beautyblogger. Passion for Makeup, Fashion & FOOD! I'm just a girl who loves to share everything =)

Calender

Loading...