ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back I got a $10 target gift card after I sign up, with my online purchase of $25 or more from sephora. (you can order from any online site) I got more than $150 cash back in check from all the purchases I made online! :)

Monday, September 7, 2009

sephora hauls

Hey everyone! These were some of my hauls from the week I came back from Vermont. I was being so lazy to upload and stuff " so sorry! I bought things that I wanted to try out for sooooooooo long!

panties, bras, tanks from ae, vs, topshop.
THE CLARISONIC! I wanted to buy it soooo bad. Now I have it =D I think this is necessary for me because I do want to wash my face cleaner than regular cleansers. & the benifits are-

Here are some of the benefits this revolutionary skincare tool delivers:
- Removes makeup six times better than traditional methods.
- Clears pores and reduces the appearance of pore size.
- Cleanses so thoroughly that skincare products absorb better.
- Creates noticeably healthier-looking skin.



I love this! This made my brows look so natural!

the only ones i use are the blush and eyeliner brush. and soemtimes the fluffy one. probably i wont be using all of them now.. but future, yes =]

i dont know why i bought this.. summer is about to end but.. whatever.

I had enough points to get this.. overall it looks nice but i recieved a broken one. so i had to exchange for a new one. i dont think i would be using this pallet. i'll just keep it or give it to someone.. maybe my mom. hehehe.


swatches from left to right - top to bottom. 'its flash'


 
post signature

7 comments:

SKayylove Monday, September 07, 2009 3:20:00 AM  

love your haul <333

Rita *Lala* Monday, September 07, 2009 7:25:00 AM  

nice haul

Shopn'Chomp Wednesday, September 09, 2009 2:52:00 PM  

Awesome haul, sweetie! I lurve my Clarisonic too. *^_^*

Pop Champagne Thursday, September 10, 2009 9:46:00 AM  

oooh suxh sexy undies!! Love them, and I'm totally envious of the brush set! I've been wanting to get a new brush set forever... yeah I don't find Tila very attractive either. some angles her face looks great but most times it looks :S, plus the tattoos on her arms... kinda trashy. LOL! I totally agree with that you said!

Stephen Friday, September 11, 2009 7:47:00 AM  

This is a story of a little girl name Ling

http://stephenchuah.blogspot.com/2009/09/story-of-little-girl-name-ling.html

Thanh Sunday, September 13, 2009 1:22:00 PM  

Love your haul. Lace knickers are hot!

Karen Monday, September 21, 2009 7:03:00 AM  

Nice haul! I hope the Clarisonic works for you (let us know!) and you know, it's never out of season to wear sunscreen so I'm sure the Shiseido kit will come in good use =)

About

My photo
Beautyblogger. Passion for Makeup, Fashion & FOOD! I'm just a girl who loves to share everything =)

Calender

Loading...