ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back I got a $10 target gift card after I sign up, with my online purchase of $25 or more from sephora. (you can order from any online site) I got more than $150 cash back in check from all the purchases I made online! :)

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What are your top 10 timeless fashion must haves?

Self explanatory. Here's my top ten's. In no specific order.



1- simple red pumps
(grabs attention to your outfit)

2- classic leather purse
(for any event or even everyday chic)

3- ultra black sheer tights
(fashionable for everyday as well as special events)

4- a red coat
(spices up attention)

5- Chanel earrings
(just love Chanel)

6- cocktail rings
(i have tons to match any outfit)

7- a boyfriend blazer
(goes well with anything)

8- perfect little black lace dress
(casual to night)

9- pearls as in earrings, necklaces, bracelet, etc..
(simple and classy)

10- a lovely cute skirt
(sporty and cute)

curious to know what are yours? Share!


post signature

5 comments:

Blair Thursday, April 29, 2010 5:41:00 PM  

I agree with you! Those are indeed timeless pieces! :)

Girly, you look gorgeous :D

innerchild Thursday, April 29, 2010 9:43:00 PM  

For me, my timeless fashion must-haves are:

(no particular order)

1. Leather jacket
2. Blazer
3. Army-inspired apparel
4. Scarves
5. Leather boots
6. Denim
7. Basic tees
8. Leather handbag
9. Silver or metal jewelry; I also like pearls for formal events
10. Little black dress

I guess I like things casual.

Btw, you look pretty! Love the eyes.

Pop Champagne Friday, April 30, 2010 7:03:00 AM  

Your list is great, most of the items is on mine too! I have a red coat too, I love my red coat! I want to get a pair of chanel earrings soon :D

Shop N' Chomp Friday, April 30, 2010 5:17:00 PM  

Nice post! I love your makeup =D

Glass Of Venice Wednesday, May 05, 2010 5:28:00 AM  

I agree with you. these are timeless thing for us.Girl you look so fabulous...

About

My photo
Beautyblogger. Passion for Makeup, Fashion & FOOD! I'm just a girl who loves to share everything =)

Calender

Loading...