ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back I got a $10 target gift card after I sign up, with my online purchase of $25 or more from sephora. (you can order from any online site) I got more than $150 cash back in check from all the purchases I made online! :)

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hat hauls & outfit

Nautical Style



first ever fobby mirror sign =P


Demin straw hat I bought for $20 in Century 21.


like it? I kinda do ^^


leopard print cap I bought during vacation in Malaysia, the store is call "Kitschen" I believe..


<3>
black cap from Forever 21




demin head band bow from Forever 21


Shoes I bought in Malaysia

I think it was around $30-$40 USD. Pretty comfy, can walk at least 5 hrs of SHOPPING. Crazy heh?


Bought this in Jusco Mall. around $15-$20 USD. Very comfy.


bought this in VINCCI, $30-$40 USD. I think VINCCI in Malaysia is like Steve Madden in NY standards.

So yeah.. these are the 3 heels I bought in Malaysia.


Bought these when I was back in NYC.
the caramel color by Chinese laundry heel for $50 in DSW, Demin sandal flats for $30 in DSW, Converse from Soho for $36.


post signature

4 comments:

Saving Capulet Friday, May 21, 2010 8:45:00 AM  

oh my gosh, i love the shoooeeesss!!! and the black cap from f21!! gorgeous!! <3

Pop Champagne Friday, May 21, 2010 9:34:00 AM  

oh and to answer your question I got my lacy knee highs at Diaso! I love the japanese dollar store lol!

Pop Champagne Friday, May 21, 2010 9:34:00 AM  

cute bow in your hair! and you got a baf sandals collection <3

Carla Wednesday, June 02, 2010 3:29:00 PM  

love your outfit!!
and OMG the shoes!!! Im dying =D

About

My photo
Beautyblogger. Passion for Makeup, Fashion & FOOD! I'm just a girl who loves to share everything =)

Calender

Loading...