ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back I got a $10 target gift card after I sign up, with my online purchase of $25 or more from sephora. (you can order from any online site) I got more than $150 cash back in check from all the purchases I made online! :)

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tom Yum noodle soup

Went to apply for Job training today with my friend and just roaming streets and had lunch as well.

waiting for the R train


yay! it's here~


I had Tom Yum noodle soup<3 br="">
Okay this time I look more fresh, w/ no tired eyes whatsoever :)


hehehe, yummy<3 br="">
post signature

7 comments:

Saving Capulet Thursday, May 06, 2010 6:51:00 AM  

oh you look so cute and pretty!! the noodles is absolutely yum!

Pop Champagne Friday, May 07, 2010 9:17:00 AM  

aww you're such a cutie. I've never had tom yom noodle soup before, I am always afraid that it's too spicy, is it good?! I'm so curious of the taste but afraid that it's too hot!

Blair Monday, May 10, 2010 10:31:00 AM  

Oh my, I loooove tom yum noodles! So delish yet spicy too haha XD

Pop Champagne Tuesday, May 11, 2010 7:53:00 AM  

thanks for your reponse! I will definitely try the soup, and ask for mild spicy hehehe I don't do well with spicy food either

Jessy Wednesday, May 12, 2010 4:31:00 PM  

Mmm, that does look yummy

Shop N' Chomp Wednesday, May 12, 2010 10:34:00 PM  

Oh geez that Tom Yum noodle soup looks sooo good! You look way cute =D

superwoolu Thursday, May 13, 2010 5:59:00 PM  

was that spicy??? i always avoid tom yum :p

About

My photo
Beautyblogger. Passion for Makeup, Fashion & FOOD! I'm just a girl who loves to share everything =)

Calender

Loading...