ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back I got a $10 target gift card after I sign up, with my online purchase of $25 or more from sephora. (you can order from any online site) I got more than $150 cash back in check from all the purchases I made online! :)

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

2 wing eyeliner make up look, & made mix berries




did makeup just the eyes, didnt do anything on eyebrows.
Dior 5 color pallet in earthtones I think, Revlon dark brown colorstay eyeliner, too face dark brown mascara, & skin79 Oriental bb cream/blush




mixberries. blueberry, raspberry, strawberry, string cheese, & whipcream!

a delicious snack after shower

post signature

2 comments:

Gaby Tuesday, August 03, 2010 2:31:00 PM  

So pretty! I'm never able to achieve winged eyeliner -_-'

What you are eating looks delicious ^^

Saving Capulet Wednesday, August 04, 2010 6:44:00 AM  

wow that sounds great, a good shower and berried topped with whip cream, yum!1 and by the way, you look gorgeous!

About

My photo
Beautyblogger. Passion for Makeup, Fashion & FOOD! I'm just a girl who loves to share everything =)

Calender

Loading...