ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back I got a $10 target gift card after I sign up, with my online purchase of $25 or more from sephora. (you can order from any online site) I got more than $150 cash back in check from all the purchases I made online! :)

Sunday, August 15, 2010

outfit of the day

I will be going back to NY in 2 days so I need to get a Luggage to put my stuff in.. stop by TJ MAXX to get one. Here is a simple outfit I wore yesterday.

white cardi from tj maxx, cross body from forever21, ruffles tank top from tj maxx, shorts from Nichii, and heels from Jessica Simpson. I was trying them on.. I really like them alot but my ankle is still not fully heal. so I didn't bother buying it yet. I know I can find better ones when I get back to NY :)

pistachio muffin, me sitting outside of Hannafords eating breakfast



I got Ellen Tracy's Croco Lux in PINK luggage!

matching bag and luggage! Lol

post signature

7 comments:

Gaby Sunday, August 15, 2010 12:53:00 PM  

Love the heels in the first pictures (=

locke Sunday, August 15, 2010 3:50:00 PM  

Hi Sally! I love the outfit^^ wow,the luggage and your shoulder bag really matches in color! oh and the close up shot is lovely^^ have a safe trip back to NY^^

anmeiai Monday, August 16, 2010 5:37:00 AM  

nice top and those heels are gorgeous!!! and the bag is soo cute! i love those sort of bags ^^.

Kakazinha Monday, August 16, 2010 1:14:00 PM  

You are so cute!
I loved your outfit *-*

Pink Kisses♥
www.pinkgyaru.net

Pop Champagne Tuesday, August 17, 2010 10:21:00 AM  

lovely pictures, your purse match your luggage! and mmm pistachio muffins...

Saving Capulet Wednesday, August 18, 2010 2:26:00 PM  

you look gorgeous! i love your outfit and the shoooes are super adorable!!

Fashion-rocks Sunday, September 12, 2010 5:57:00 AM  

Oh wow, I love this outfit, great style!

http://fashion-rocks-idreamtomodel.blogspot.com/

About

My photo
Beautyblogger. Passion for Makeup, Fashion & FOOD! I'm just a girl who loves to share everything =)

Calender

Loading...