ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back I got a $10 target gift card after I sign up, with my online purchase of $25 or more from sephora. (you can order from any online site) I got more than $150 cash back in check from all the purchases I made online! :)

Sunday, August 23, 2015

L'OREAL SUBLIME BRONZE REVIEW

Hi! I'm back with a review on L'oreal Sublime Bronze One Day, good for a fake tan you been wanting for that healthy glow!


I got the Eco Brushes to try out since its cheap and heard it was good? Also the Nivea lip stick? Im not a big fan of Lip products, I don't use them, really. But lately my lips are flaking and dry.. I always think if I have lip stuff on.. I would taste it..


This is how it looks like.. a little shinny sparkles.
a little moved, it goes on watery and light

You can tell a big difference. Well, for my fair legs! lol~



Overview:
Pro: pile them up the till the color you like.
looks real. (my friend actually believed me)

Cons: A bit hard for me to wash it off.. maybe that's because the tan builds up on my skin.
(good for you if you want tan.)

If anybody shops online for like Sephora, Victoria's secret, Amazon or any online shopping including walmart, kohls, jcpenny ect.. [just search the store] & you get cash back through EVERY PURCHASE. First you get a $10 gift card FOR FREE if you spend over $25 on an online purchase. This website is legit because I've received my target gift card for making the first purchase through their website. I got more than $100 cash back in a check!! Sephora gives you back 4% and sometimes 8% cash back from your purchase (i just think its towards free tax. haha) Now thats some free money just by shopping online! It doesn't hurt and it's free to join!

0 comments:

About

My photo
Beautyblogger. Passion for Makeup, Fashion & FOOD! I'm just a girl who loves to share everything =)

Calender

Loading...